Lancaster auto accident attorney – it is important that you consider contacting one regarding your insurance claim and the possibility of filing a lawsuit against the driver who caused the accident. Have you been involved in an auto accident in Lancaster? Car accidents are a major cause of serious injuries and wrongful death, and they occur all too frequently. Negligent maintenance, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, weather and distracted drivers bring about death and injury on our roads, streets, and highways every day. People injured and the families of those killed deserve compensation for their losses. You need an experienced Lancaster auto accident attorney.
If you are suffering from injuries caused by a car accident, a car crash or car collision in Lancaster, you need Lancaster auto accident attorney to protect you and your family when faced with medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other costs. You need a Lancaster auto accident attorney who will handle your case on a contingency fee with no advance fees and you knowing that there are no attorney fees for you to pay if there is no recovery.
Motorists have an obligation to obey all traffic laws and to exercise caution when driving, as operating a motor vehicle is a great responsibility. A slight lapse in judgment or a moment of inattention behind the wheel of a car can produce tragic results. Unfortunately, many motorists exhibit a wanton disregard for the safety of other motorists by driving recklessly and negligently. Motor vehicle accidents cause injuries to a large number of Americans every year.
Common Causes of Car Accidents
The following common causes of car accidents may be grounds for civil litigation:
- Drunk Driving – Driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs can greatly reduce a person’s cognitive and motor skills.
- Reckless Driving – Speeding, driving too fast for conditions, failing to signal, and exhibiting a general disregard for the safety of other motorists can cause an accident.
- Inattentive Driving – Driving while on a cellular phone, adjusting the radio, reading, or eating, along with driving while fatigued and paying little attention to the road can cause an accident.
- Automobile Defects – A defective automotive component, such as a faulty brake part or a defective tire, can result in a dangerous loss of control over the vehicle.
- Road Defects – If the road is poorly designed or poorly maintained, it can cause an auto accident. Our lawyers can help ensure that the liable parties are held accountable.
Involving a Lancaster auto accident attorney may not be your primary concern in the wake of an auto accident. However, if you are to have the best chance of recovering the money you need for medical care, damage to your vehicle, emotional trauma, lost earnings and other damages, you will need a professional to assert your rights and prove the value of your claim in civil court. A Lancaster auto accident attorney can help you by handling your insurance claim and also representing you in bringing a lawsuit against the driver who caused your accident and therefore your injuries.